Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sleepy Cruz Was Dragged By Pal Hayek To Watch Oscar Nominations

Penelope Cruz

Penelope Cruz was dragged out of bed by Salma Hayek pal, who later backed her up in front of a television to watch the Oscar nominations. Woke up and I said, we have to watch live! I said, Thats a big risk! he added. In fact, it was Salma Hayek. The beautiful Spanish actress almost missed seeing herself nominated for a Best Supporting Actress Academy Award, after he arrived late at night to Hayek LA pad for a sleep over. Four hours later, I was at the home of some of my friends and I woke up. I had just arrived in Los Angeles, very, very late at night, and I went to sleep (sic), Contactmusic quoted as says his magazine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home